Sunday, April 24, 2011

Holy Week.

A few interesting photos from the week that was.

This is probably my favorite photo so far. I'm amused by all that passion to oppose the RH Bill. The Church is now in its new kind of low. 
The penitent, the people, and the NO TO RH BILL sign.



This guy came prepared. I think He's the hippest of all Jesus-wannabes. For a moment I was tempted to act as the modern Veronica. "Mag sherbet ka muna, kuya."

Green mangoes for Raisa and Iris.


I went fishing with Mimie and her cousins. I'm starting to love my camera.


This was on my plate for lunch yesterday. I didn't want to, but nakakahiya to all the guests from Manila who were all game to try. It tasted a bit like chicharon cooked in garlic and butter.
Sylvia's Camaru

Meyrick and I had Easter lunch at Feng Wei Wee at Wilson.  You have no idea how much I love this place. We had steamed chicken with sausage and orange spareribs. It was perfect. I loved every bit of it.
Orange Spareribs
We grabbed Serenitea before heading back to Pampanga. I met with Iris and Raisa and did some SM department store shopping then headed to Marquee where I splurged on all sorts of moisturizers in desperation of Philosophy's Hope in a big jar. I'm such a geek.

So there. A litte bit of my Holy Week. It was more eventful than boring. More social than reflective. 

How was yours?

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi bei! kailangan mo talagang ulitin yung modern veronica joke mo? HAHAHAHA

    ReplyDelete