Tuesday, February 22, 2011

It's On the Bucket List

Remember that scene from that Ana Paquin movie?

Fly Away Home

When I first saw this movie back when i was a kid, it failed to make me fancy my Amah's geese in our farm.  I was scared of ducks and geese back then. 

I think I still am. 

Yikes. 



Anyway, the reason why I'm thinking about that movie is because i stumbled upon this site while cyberstalking someone this afternoon while at work. ajeje.

Remember those scenes in the movie where Ana was taught how to fly her plane? I pretty much wasted a couple of childhood hours playing those scenes in my head, only with my face pasted on Ana Paquin's body. So imagine my delight when I discovered this flying school that's just around 30 minutes away from me. 




Apparently, that little airplane is called Ultralight Plane. I know, I know.  I am NOT for ultralight material. Baka ULTRAheavy pwede pa. ajejeje. But God is good. He made these tiny aircrafts carry heavier people all the way up to 100kgs. So thank you Lord, pwede ako.

My heart reached the nanginginig sa excitement phase while checking out their site. So yes, while waiting for my 5 month horseback riding break, I plan to take myself for a ride, and maybe consider taking lessons too. That of course depends if I could afford it since I've already busted my recreational funds for advanced travel bookings. 

So there. Another empty checkbox on my bucket list. It may not seem so, but my heart is really nanginginig with excitement.







No comments:

Post a Comment