Wednesday, February 16, 2011

This is NOT a Sad Story

I would like to make it clear that i'm starting this blog not for purposes of vanity or self promotion of any sort.

You see, i just had my heart broken really bad a few days back. It was the kind of heart break that makes walk out of a delicious korean dinner to go home and cry. It's that kind that makes you want to sleep in your mom's bed so that when you wake up in the middle of the night crying, it would not be as bad. Its the heart break that ALMOST makes you ditch a beautiful day with people who you love dearly.
Anyway, this is not a sad story.
Because this is the kind of heart break that dies after a few days and leaves no trace of sadness, only a sense of self worth that nobody else can provide. After a while sadness will seem to be the boring option and GREATNESS will start to sound very achievable.

So this blog---this blog is made not to be a diary of my heart's struggle but a place where I can write about the things that were left unnoticed during the time when my life was so-called "better". Allow me to indulge on adventures that I can claim to be just mine . There are so many things to look forward to and so much happiness that's out there. It's now all up to me to realize them.

This is it!!!

P.S.
Hopefully I will be able to stop myself from writing about personal stuff such as this. But I doubt it. I'm a drama queen.

P.P.S.
I swear I'm not emo. I'll prove it in my next entries.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete