Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Bieber Fever

I totally get the Bieber fever, ok? 

So this morning everyone started posting videos from last night. The very first video I searched for on YouTube was the One Less Lonely Girl Manila performance. (don't judge. It just so happens that I watched the frickin' Never Say Never film, K?) Curious ako kung sino pinili nila to be serenaded by the Biebs. They say she's the daughter of Smart, or baka luto lang talaga ang pagpili. I don't know, but I hate her cap. And I don't know why she couldn't keep her mouth closed. Baka di na kinaya huminga sa ilong. ajejeje. 
Here's the video.


Nevermind that Justin suddenly disappeared right after the song, like ayaw nya na makipag mingle or to be at least nice and sincerely accomodate the not-so-lonely-girl-anymore. By the end of the video, I was seriously pikon at myself for not bothering to see him perform. Really, really, seriously pikon. After 10 minutes I still couldn't get over it. I called Meyrick and told him that I watched the video and got jealous of every single girl who was able to see him live. Meyrick shrugged me off. So I started to cry. 



No, I did not cry like Cody but I really cried. Like whinny, annoying, childish crying on the phone. For around 10 seconds. My heart ached for Justin Bieber. There. I said it. Hmph. 

I'm too emotional and yes, I'm a drama queen like that.

I think I'm PMS-ing.

No comments:

Post a Comment