Sunday, May 1, 2011

Chanelle

Meet the world's most low-maintenance kid, my 4 year old niece Chanelle.


Last night, she decided to come to our house and have her first-ever sleepover. Yes, it was an exciting time for us because she just turned 4 and it's her first time to spend the night in someone else's house without her mommy and daddy. 

Watch how incredibly independent she is.


I think I have experienced the most drama-less babysitting in baby history. She was pleasant the whole time. She knew how to say please and say thank you. She'd automatically say sorry if she caused a little mess. And if it's not enough, she'd say "I'm REALLY sorry, aunty Bea". 

But the highlight of her stay was bedtime. I have never seen or ever imagined someone be this disoriented during sleep. :| 
Please watch til the end and please forgive the snickering and the snorting and the annoying background talking. 
I haven't laughed so hard for quite sometime now. Me and Iris were laughing for around 20 minutes. I was already tearing.

When she woke up in the morning, first thing she told me was: "good morning aunty Bea, it's already daytime. Can I play bubbles?"

hihi. I love this kid. I wouldn't call her baby or any other cutesy patootsie baby pet names. She's a big girl now and she's ready to have more sleepovers soon. 

P.s.
I really should be careful with what I say and do around her. She's a frickin' sponge it scares me. Her mom and dad might kill me eh. haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment