Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Somebody's Home, Styrofoam.

Nancy just flew in from the US last weekend. I'm so happy.
I saw her Monday night, had a rainy evening dinner at C' and coffe/tang grape+cake at her place 'til dawn with the high school originals.
I pretty much spent my high school years with these people.
Me, Nancy, Ralph and Alexa 
Talking 'til the wee hours wasn't enough. We had to do round 2, now with Meyrick and Francis, alcohol, bottomless Roel's hotdog and S.S.S. High school favorites.

Spot those who aren't ready.

This is S.S.S.--- Secret Society Sisig. Best. Sisig. Ever. I'll blog about it soon.



Nancy coming home feels like home. I'm not excited for another separation anxiety drama when Nancy goes back on the 24th. 

Sigh. 

Sometimes growing up isn't fun at all.


No comments:

Post a Comment