Friday, June 3, 2011

S.S.S. - Secret Society Sisig

I just twisted my knee from falling off my horse. So yes, I'm blogging because there's not much that I can do right now.

I might have mentioned S.S.S. here. It's the Secret Society Sisig. This probably the best sisig I've ever had, next to the family sisig recipe.

I think this is the most perfect sisig I've tasted in my entire life. A bit of crunch and a bit of meat here and there and there's minimal "taba". It's really well prepared and well concocted. If you like sisig from Pampanga, you'll love this.

Mila's Sisig

So anyway, it's not really called S.S.S. I just invented that name because nobody knew where it was and if somebody did, they don't know the name of the place. And since nobody reads my blog anyway, I doubt that this entry would change that. ajeje.

The place is called Mila's Store, located in Angeles City, Pampanga. I dunno the name of the street exactly, but it's almost behind Chevalier School, right on the entrance of Angeles City from San Fernando Pampanga. You drive past the school then turn right after a motor shop, and at the end of the street, turn right again and you will find the most magical pork you'll ever have.


Mila's Store, Angeles, Pampanga

I know most out-of-towners go to Riles, Pampanga's famous grill strip for their sisig. Aling Lucing is probably Pampanga's most famous. This place is takes around a 15 minute drive from that area. Trust me, it's really worth the drive. 

An order costs 200 pesos, already good for 3-4 persons. 


No comments:

Post a Comment