Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Counting Down

Yesterday I went supply shopping with Leanne and our interior designer, Ariel. We were at the carpet store when my credit card failed me. I've exceeded my limit. So sad :( 
Leanne was more than happy to use her card as it would give her more miles. 

Ariel and Leanne before the sneezing fiasco began

I don't think it's the perfect time to buy rugs though. Our house still looks like this:

Ariel and Leanne today discussing... something.
Leanne says that my deadline (2nd week of May) for the house is impossible. I choose to disagree. bleh.

Dining and kitchen area
They started tiling today and wood panel installation is almost done. Kitchen and closets will be installed in 4 weeks. Windows in 2 weeks and the furnitures are more or less decided and ready to be started. April is going to be crazy. I hope stress makes me lose weight. :|
Swimming pool and guest house
I'm really hopeful that this will all be done by May. 7 more weeks. I CAN DO THIS.

Cross your fingers with me!

1 comment:

  1. I kow ariel,he did my curtains and styling way way way back.:)

    ReplyDelete