Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Dear Bea, haba ng hair mo.

Probably one of the most boring tagalog movies I've seen. But please skip to 2:08




So there I was, 10pm in my office table with still lots of paperwork undone. I was sticky and smelly from a hard day's work and I was crying WITH SOUND and using my shirt to wipe all my uhog and tears.
Feeling  eh, haba ng hair ko.  Kunwari naka relate. ajejeje.

Yucks noh, it felt so awkward even if I was alone.

Never mind the awkward love scene and Bea Alonzo's annoying laugh.
I shall wait for my own John Lloyd to tell me that too-poetic-for-you-to-be-a-real-man line.

"I cannot take away all the pain I've caused you. But if you just let me, I will spend the rest of my life making it up to  you" (sniff and tears)

ayiiiiiiiiiiiiiii. asa ka 'teh? ajejeje.

P.S.
that slapping segment was intense. i wonder if i'll ever get to do that? hmm. oh.the.drama.

No comments:

Post a Comment