Monday, March 14, 2011

Soap and Glory

You know how i kePT on buying Benefit cosmetics because of their witty names and cutesy packaging? Took me a while to get over their stuff.


I'm the type na nadadala sa packaging. Sa totoo lang. I have a thing for vintage-y looking items. 

These I got from SG last year:


Aren't they cute? Plus, Balms Away lives up to the "eye makeup break-up" tagline. Really works, if you ask me.

Last week I was at Boots' in Bangkok when I stumbled upon a magical rack. Lo and behold, the cutest stuff I have seen since Benefit's Dr. Feel Good--- Soap and Glory. I've never heard of it before, but their stuff was just too cute to ignore. Here are the items I got from their rack:


 I tried the bubble bath back in the hotel and I swear I've never seen so many bubbles in my whole life. HAHA. I was too excited to take a photo.  The deodorant smells like bubble gum. Expect me to have juicy, bubble gum-flavored kilikili for the next few weeks.

But anyway. There. My Soap and Glory stash.

No comments:

Post a Comment